1) What is your most memorable moment and why?
I guess in the last couple years it wouldve been the day i decided to withdraw from APU and live at home and find a new university. My freshman year dropping out of college, it was a really tough decision, to find myself in the last three years. I changed my major, i moved from a sunny private christian college to a snowy liberal school.
2) What are your plans for after graduation? Im really unsure of the future, Ideally i would love to work for a PR firm, specifically something involved with representation of hotels restaurants, salons, just large luxury companies, and finding an apartment and roommate in Kirkland and reall want to get a kitty.
3) Who is your biggest influence, and how have they helped shape you? I feel like its changed throughout my life. I have had chunks of 5 years where it has changed. At this point it is probably my best friend Candace, she is someone i really look up to, she inspires me and helps me stay true to myself.
Michelle
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment